Hello Etsy Shoppers

It has been a while since my last post about the shop!
Many of you know that Becky is married, has 2 kids and a full-time job now so she has moved on from the shop.  She also literally moved to Wisconsin and I am so sad, I miss those grandkids. 

Life goes on and things change as does Etsy.  Etsy has really stepped up their game in marketing, I have even seen commercials on TV! 
 I hope all of you are well and like the look of the shop.  I changed a few things but our goal is the same: To sell fabulous mid-century items to you and to preserve pieces of history in the process.
I miss all of our wonderful customers. Love ya, Babs
Becky, Calla 4, Wynn 6







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adrien Art - Painting, Sculpture and Pottery by Adrien Miller

BARB's BLUE BARN aka' "She Shed"