Babs and Bec

I thought you might want to know who we are at RetroBabs Vintage & Remix.
We are a Mother -Daughter Team.  I am Babs, the Mother, I do the resale shop, garage sales, estate sales, Craigslist searching for the wonderful vintage treasures.  Bec ,the daughter, is an artist of textiles. She will be making ReMix out of vintage fabric and odds and ends that I find.  She makes fabulous quilts.  I am also an artist, I paint in watercolors and throw pottery on the wheel.  I have a few ReMix items in the shop.  Four pottery necklaces, in the shape of leaves on lovely cords. Very Bohemian! I also have a ReMix button bracelet in the shop. You can see some of my other art work on my other blog.


  http://barbsartandpottery.blogspot.com/
FYI the previous items from my last blog entry have all been sold! The Virginia Metalcrafters Poinsettia Leaf, the Linen towel, and the Peace sign. Thank You!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adrien Art - Painting, Sculpture and Pottery by Adrien Miller

BARB's BLUE BARN aka' "She Shed"

Hello Etsy Shoppers