My new art work using vintage items

I thought you Etsy fans might like to see what I make out of vintage items and I sell in my art world as Barb!  I paint in watercolors and I am a member of the Village Artists in Homewood, IL.  This is an artist co-op and we share the gallery space and the studio space.  I make these paintings to fit these vintage boxes that I find at antique shops and resale shops.  I am always coming up with new ideas.  


 I also use vintage items in my art displays for shows.  Here is a photo of my work displayed inside vintage suitcases.  I think it works well as the backdrop for the paintings and REMIX pottery jewelry I make.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adrien Art - Painting, Sculpture and Pottery by Adrien Miller

BARB's BLUE BARN aka' "She Shed"

Hello Etsy Shoppers