Thanks to Ira Mency for blogging about our shop

Ira is a guest blogger for this blog and for the Vesties team on Etsy.  She gives marketing tips and suggestions for all things vintage.  She specializes in plastic dishes (Melmac) and is an expert in a the field.  I appreciate her input and help with my blog.
I learned from her blog that I could get a widget from Craft Cult and find out how many Treasuries our shop  has been featured in.    35 to date!  I did not know about many of them.  Very cool to find that out and interesting to click on them!!

http://vintageetsysociety.blogspot.com/2010/12/marketing-101-series-issue-3-happy-new.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adrien Art - Painting, Sculpture and Pottery by Adrien Miller

BARB's BLUE BARN aka' "She Shed"

Hello Etsy Shoppers