Visit us on Facebook or Twitter.

Hello Etsy Fans,
I just participated in an Art Show over the weekend. The group I am with is called the Vintage Artists and I found  a way to incorporate my vintage shop with my art.  I took an old vintage suitcase (you know the hard body ones, that no one uses anymore, people think they are too bulky) and a travel train case and I displayed my art work and small paintings inside them.  They were so sturdy and supported my heavy art work.  It worked out beautifully and was very helpful in the transportation of my wares. You can use vintage items in you everyday life!!

 Visit RetroBabs Vintage and ReMix on Facebook and on Twitter, Just click on the badges to the right and it will take you right there.

Comments

Admin said…
What a great idea :)

Popular posts from this blog

Adrien Art - Painting, Sculpture and Pottery by Adrien Miller

BARB's BLUE BARN aka' "She Shed"

Hello Etsy Shoppers