I have a thing for vintage fabric and linens

I admit it, I have a love affair with linens and vintage fabric. I started the Etsy shop because Bec was always sending me there to buy things for her wedding (July 2010).
I began looking around and noticed all the vintage shops and I wanted to buy everything!
Bec and I were brainstorming about a project we could do together (besides her wedding preparations) and thus began the shop.
We have all sorts of different linen items from bride hankies and aprons to kitchen towels and cafe curtains. We have a product we call REMIX, that is our word for me (Babs) buying the vintage fabric and she(Bec) sewing into another useful item. We love to remix, recycle, repurpose and re-create things.

Vintage bride hankies with hand crocheted edges and butterfly.
Bec's remix item tablerunner, hand quilted.

Vintage strawberry napkins, set of two

Vintage Pure Raw Linen Kitchen Towels


Handmade crewel work abandoned at a thrift store, Bec remixed it into a child's pillow. ("Now I lay me down to sleep" -prayer)
I cannot resist salvaging these beautiful pieces and bring them to you. Handmade, hand crewel work, crocheted edges, tons of work that I cannot let go to waste!

Let me know if you have a love affair with any vintage item. I'll be waiting to hear from you.
Blessings,
Babs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adrien Art - Painting, Sculpture and Pottery by Adrien Miller

BARB's BLUE BARN aka' "She Shed"

Hello Etsy Shoppers