Trade-a-Holics is a new team I joined and what it consists of are shops on Etsy that are willing to trade items instead of selling items. If they are willing to trade items from shop to shop and they must be members of this team. The items do go down as a sale because it is an exchange of goods instead of dollars.
I have made two trades so far and I have to admit it is pretty fun.
Check them out at:
The team is having a contest. Here are the rules for a new team challenge.
"the rules are simple:
- entries will be accepted until february 17th, 2011.
- only one entry per shop
- all entries MUST be handmade and listed for sale/trade in your Etsy shop. (no supplies or destash please!)
- all entries must reflect in some way the current theme "it's cold outside!"
- tag your item with this month's challenge tag "tradefebruary11" so that people can find your item!
- starting on february 10th, CONVO muffintopdesigns with a photo of your entry (it's easier to post on blogspot that way - plus it keeps me better organized)
Feel free to promote the challenge - and yourself! - via facebook, twitter, etsy, your blog or hot air balloon! the voting will start on february 19th and go till the 26th!"
This is my entry for this challenge/contest. Hope you folks go to the site and start clicking and voting for me as of Feb 19th!!
If you would like to see the actual listing on Etsy you can go to :
I live in the suburbs of Chicago and we know snow! So I can fit right into the Challenge Theme of "It's Cold Outside".
I also entered these photos of my back door during the blizzard of 2011. That snow drift measured 36 inches!! What you are looking at is a snow drifted driveway just outside my back door.
Stay warm and get voting for me!