Treasury, Vesties Team Challenge-Garden Junque

Here is a new Treasury list I made on Etsy. It is for the challenge "garden junque" theme of the Vesties Team. I made it because I love to decorate my garden with ornaments.
I use anything from copper buckets to cast iron statues, from bird baths to bird houses. I am afraid I got started on the bird house thing from my Dad. He was a wood worker and gave all his daughters bird houses. I think he gave me nine! Dad has been gone for almost nine years now and the houses still survive. A little paint and cleaning every year makes them habitable for our feathered friends.

Enjoy this treasury and let me know if you garden as I do. Remember, one mans junk is another mans treasure!

It's called: A little bird told me it's all cast and copper.

Here is a photo of my favorite bird house. A gift from my husband. Notice how it looks like my house. He made it to scale as best he could and used the same paint and shingles! Love it- Thanks Honey!
The first picture is of the bird house and that is my neighbors house in the background.

This is my house: Happy Yellow.


I said I was an avid gardener and you didn't believe me!!!
How do you like that Japanese Maple and Magnolia tree??

Comments

Anonymous said…
these pictures make me smile. your home is so beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Adrien Art - Painting, Sculpture and Pottery by Adrien Miller

BARB's BLUE BARN aka' "She Shed"

Hello Etsy Shoppers