We are featured in a blog post

Hello Etsy Fans
I wanted to let you know that RetroBabs was featured in an article blog post on the Etsy Recyclers Guild Team
I felt so honored to be asked to do an interview.  The questions asked were very insightful and I had to think carefully about my answers. 
They asked why I got into Etsy?
I found out about Etsy because Bec kept sending me there to purchase and look for items for her wedding.  Then I realized they had vintage items and I was hooked ! 
At first I got into Etsy/RetroBabs to do a project with my daughter, Bec.

Now, I think we stay in it because we have made such good friends and communicated with customers all over the world, from Japan to England!  Our love of vintage transfers to others who collect and love it as much as we do.  

(here is our ReMix Clock Plate)

( Our ReMix vintage box with an original watercolor by Babs)
 
The article was written by Cindy at RetroChalet and we think she did a wonderful job. She really captured the essence of our shop.  It is gratifying to know that our ReMix items fit into the theme of the Recyclers Guild Team.  We are in the company of great artists that practice reusing, recycling, re-purposing and re-creating to make this world a "Greener" place to live.

( Quilts ReMix by Bec)
( Button Bracelet ReMix by Babs)
 
We would like to thank RetroChalet and the Etsy Recyclers Guild Team for including us with the great artists of the Team.
Bec and I are having a great time at RetroBabs.
What can we say-We Love Vintage!
(Bec & Babs)

View the article at:
http://etsyrecyclersguild.blogspot.com/2011/05/inside-etsy-vintage-sellers-shop.html

Comments

Hey, Congrats you two! On my way to read your feature right now, but have to say first what a fine post/blog this is - your photos and items are wonderful!
RetroBabs said…
Hey Thanks Joe,
What a nice comment. As I am looking back and I see I have used my brown clock plate in several posts. That one has received the most views of any of the clock plates on Etsy. That is why it keeps popping up.
Blessings to you my friend!
Babs

Popular posts from this blog

Adrien Art - Painting, Sculpture and Pottery by Adrien Miller

BARB's BLUE BARN aka' "She Shed"

Hello Etsy Shoppers