Holy moly, no post since 2012!! Happy Thanksgiving 2013

Hello fellow vintage lovers. Bec and I cannot believe what a whirlwind year this has been. I have a new job where I travel monthly and Bec had a new baby. His name is Wynn Elliott and he is the apple of his Grandmother's eye!

We are truly blessed in our family to have two babies born this year. Noa Lilou came on Sept 8th I have been on a Jadiete/Jadite craze lately. Check out the mint green loveliness! Here is a Swirl mixing bowl size large and medium. They stack together. A Charm vegetable bowl and a saucer-plate. Beautiful Fire King ,Anchor Hocking collection. Check out RetroBabs on Etsy. Martha Stewart is a big collector of Jadeite. I'm just saying there is a trend happening in vintage housewares. Retro, kitsch from the 1950's is the newest craze. Bec and I wish you and yours a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving. We are so thankful for you readers and for our growing family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adrien Art - Painting, Sculpture and Pottery by Adrien Miller

BARB's BLUE BARN aka' "She Shed"

Hello Etsy Shoppers