Back from vacation

Hello Etsy Fans,
I am back from vacation and the visit with the grand babies.  Best time ever in California!!

Here is Miles Henry:

Here is Penelope Jay:
They are the lights of my life!

The shop is back online and I plan on adding many new items soon.  I have decided to re-vamp my photo process.  This has been taking some time.  I am doing more than just adjusting the exposure and editing.   I want to take better photos to enhance the items I have for sale.
I would like to thank my customers who have taken their time and given me feedback on Etsy.  Folks have written letters, sent photos, paid it forward and even sent me a personal gift!  I really appreciate all the kudos and the 57 positive reviews.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adrien Art - Painting, Sculpture and Pottery by Adrien Miller

BARB's BLUE BARN aka' "She Shed"

Hello Etsy Shoppers