Help out a man in need.............. (Ron in Iowa)

Here is a blog post from my good friend, Marie, of Wear the Heart Is Shop on Etsy. She is trying to help out a friend in need. Go to her shop and purchase an item to help Ron.

From someone who has had a house fire I know the devastation it brings. We had family and friends help us. I cannot express how thankful I was for their help.
So Let's Pay it Forward and help out Ron.

Wear the Heart Is, Bright Baubles and Me: Ron, his burned out house and some cool, old stuff...: "I just got home from visiting my friend, Ron and I've decided to tell his story. Last summer (August 23rd) a fire swept through Ron's..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adrien Art - Painting, Sculpture and Pottery by Adrien Miller

BARB's BLUE BARN aka' "She Shed"

Hello Etsy Shoppers