Hello RetroBabs fans it's been awhile since my last post. I just thought I would share this fabulous quilt that Becky made for her son, Wynn. She handmade this quilt that consists of 4800 individual pieces.

This is a full size quilt not just a lap quilt for a baby. She wanted it to be a cherished keepsake. I think it will be a family heirloom!! I also made a quilt for myself out of my vintage fabrics. This is a photo of the quilt on the back of the couch. ( I know it's hard to focus on the quilt with the two bathtime buddies on my lap. The big boy is Wynn and the other child is our new granddaughter, Noa!) I did buy a few retro looking fabrics to add to the color scheme I wanted. I had a lot of barkcloth, earth tones and psychedelic fabric in my collection. I forgot to mention we had two new grandchildren this year! Noa Lilou and Adeline Ivy. They are the apple of my eye as well as my other kiddos. Just wanted to give you guys an update. Keep warm- Bec and I will try, but the Chicago winter has been brutal this year. We are expecting another snow accumulation tonight of 6-9 inches! THINK SPRING PEOPLE Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/retrobabs/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adrien Art - Painting, Sculpture and Pottery by Adrien Miller

BARB's BLUE BARN aka' "She Shed"

Hello Etsy Shoppers