I went to a Garden Party

I made a Treasury on Etsy for a Vesties Team Challenge. It is a fun collection of white garden items, some are vintage and some handmade. I love using vintage items in the garden as sculpture, as planters and as shabby chic junk decor.
Our team gives us a weekly challenge to make a treasury list off a theme they designate. I think I captured this weeks challenge beautifully if I do say so myself!

Here in my own garden I use structure and art to enhance my garden. A blue morning glory trails up a post. A handmade votive lantern designed with wire and beads.


Bec's wedding was a great garden Party.

As far as garden structure we used a recycled trampoline frame for the wedding Chuppa/Gazebo that they were married under.



Let me know what vintage items or recycled products you use in your garden. I would love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adrien Art - Painting, Sculpture and Pottery by Adrien Miller

BARB's BLUE BARN aka' "She Shed"

Hello Etsy Shoppers